6905 Skyline Drive
San Diego, CA 92114
- Compare with other schools in San Diego
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: San Diego Unified
- Website: morsehs.enschool.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||503|
|Average Math Score||505|
|Percent Tested||68% (283 out of 416 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||35.38%|
|Two or More Races||7.69%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.28%|
Audubon K-8 rank: 3 in San Diego
Avondale Elementary rank: 4 in Spring Valley
Bell Middle rank: 3 in San Diego
Bethune K-8 rank: 9 in San Diego
Boone Elementary rank: 5 in San Diego
Encanto Elementary rank: 5 in San Diego
Epiphany Prep Charter rank: 1 in San Diego
Evangeline Roberts Institute of Learning rank: 1 in San Diego
Freese Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Fulton K-8 rank: 4 in San Diego
Ingenuity Charter rank: 3 in San Diego
Ira Harbison rank: 6 in National City
Johnson Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Keiller Leadership Academy rank: 2 in San Diego
Monterey Heights Elementary rank: 4 in Lemon Grove
Nye Elementary rank: 8 in San Diego
Pacific View Leadership Elementary rank: 5 in San Diego
Palmer Way rank: 7 in National City
Paradise Hills Elementary rank: 5 in San Diego
Penn Elementary rank: 7 in San Diego
Perry Elementary rank: 7 in San Diego
Rancho Elementary rank: 6 in Spring Valley
San Altos Elementary rank: 4 in Lemon Grove
San Diego SCPA rank: 8 in San Diego
San Miguel Elementary rank: 3 in Lemon Grove
The O'Farrell Charter rank: 8 in San Diego
Valencia Park Elementary rank: 5 in San Diego
Zamorano Elementary rank: 7 in San Diego
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results