825 South 31st Street
San Diego, CA 92113
- Compare with other schools in San Diego
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Diego Unified
- Website: http://new.sandi.net/schools/rodriguez
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||91.03%|
|Two or More Races||1.72%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 95% (105)
- Conditional admission: 5% (6) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Albert Einstein Academy Charter Middle rank: 9 in San Diego
Baker Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Balboa Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Burbank Elementary rank: 1 in San Diego
Chavez Elementary rank: 1 in San Diego
Chollas/Mead Elementary rank: 5 in San Diego
East Village High rank: none in San Diego
Emerson/Bandini Elementary rank: 4 in San Diego
Garfield High rank: 3 in San Diego
Golden Hill K-8 rank: 4 in San Diego
Integrity Charter rank: 5 in National City
Kimbrough Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
King-Chavez Academy of Excellence rank: 2 in San Diego
King-Chavez Arts Academy rank: 1 in San Diego
King-Chavez Athletics Academy rank: 2 in San Diego
King-Chavez Preparatory Academy rank: 1 in San Diego
King-Chavez Primary Academy rank: none in San Diego
Logan K-8 rank: 4 in San Diego
McGill School of Success rank: 3 in San Diego
Memorial Scholars & Athletes rank: 2 in San Diego
Monarch rank: 2 in San Diego
Perkins K-8 rank: 3 in San Diego
Porter Elementary rank: 3 in San Diego
Rowan Elementary rank: 5 in San Diego
San Diego Continuing Education rank: none in San Diego
San Diego Cooperative Charter School 2 rank: 2 in San Diego
Sherman Elementary rank: 7 in San Diego
e3 Civic High rank: 7 in San Diego
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results