975 North Meridian Avenue
Rialto, CA 92376
- Compare with other schools in Rialto
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Rialto Unified
- Website: http://myers-rialto-ca.schoolloop.com/
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||85.2%|
|Two or More Races||0.36%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 99% (116)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Arroyo Valley High rank: 5 in San Bernardino
Bemis Elementary rank: 1 in Rialto
Boyd Elementary rank: 3 in Rialto
Casa Ramona Academy for Technology, Community, and Education rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Casey Elementary rank: 1 in Rialto
Dr. Mildred Dalton Henry Elementary rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Dunn Elementary rank: 1 in Rialto
Eisenhower Senior High rank: 5 in Rialto
Ernest Garcia Elementary rank: 5 in Colton
Frisbie Middle rank: 1 in Rialto
Georgia Morris Elementary rank: 3 in Colton
Graciano Gomez Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Henry Elementary rank: 4 in Rialto
Howard Inghram Elementary rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Kelley Elementary rank: 2 in Rialto
Manuel A. Salinas Creative Arts Elementary rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Martin Luther King Jr. Middle rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Morgan Elementary rank: 5 in Rialto
Mt. Vernon Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Preston Elementary rank: 2 in Rialto
Provisional Accelerated Learning Academy rank: none in San Bernardino
Ramona-Alessandro Elementary rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Adult Rialto Alternative Education rank: none in Rialto
Rialto High rank: 5 in Rialto
Rio Vista Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Roosevelt Elementary rank: 5 in San Bernardino
William McKinley Elementary rank: 2 in Colton
Woodward Leadership Academy rank: none in San Bernardino
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results