Morey Avenue Early Childhood Development
155 Morey Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95838
- Compare with other schools in Sacramento
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Twin Rivers Unified
- Grades: K
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||27.27%|
|Two or More Races||2.27%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 98% (79)
- Conditional admission: 2% (2) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
American Lakes Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Bell Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Sacramento
Del Paso Heights Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Fairbanks Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Garden Valley Elementary rank: 3 in Sacramento
Glenwood Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Grant Union High rank: 4 in Sacramento
Hagginwood Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Harmon Johnson Elementary rank: 3 in Sacramento
Hazel Strauch Elementary rank: 4 in Sacramento
Highlands Community Charter rank: none in Sacramento
Main Avenue Elementary rank: 3 in Sacramento
Martin Luther King Jr. Technology Academy rank: 1 in Sacramento
Michael J. Castori Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
National University Academy Robla rank: none in Sacramento
Natomas Charter rank: 10 in Sacramento
Natomas Gateways Middle rank: 2 in Sacramento
Natomas High rank: 4 in Sacramento
Noralto Elementary rank: none in Sacramento
North Area Community rank: 1 in Sacramento
Northwood Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Norwood Junior High rank: 4 in Sacramento
Rio Tierra Junior High rank: 2 in Sacramento
Robla Elementary rank: 5 in Sacramento
Smythe Academy of Arts and Sciences rank: 3 in Sacramento
Taylor Street Elementary rank: 3 in Sacramento
Twin Rivers Adult - Grand Ave Center rank: none in Sacramento
Westlake Charter Middle rank: none in Sacramento
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results