6201 41st Street
Sacramento, CA 95824
- Compare with other schools in Sacramento
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Sacramento City Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||55.87%|
|Two or More Races||3.35%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.42%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 90% (103)
- Conditional admission: 10% (12) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Bowling Green Elementary rank: 3 in Sacramento
Camellia Elementary rank: 7 in Sacramento
Capital City Independent Study rank: 3 in Sacramento
Cesar Chavez Intermediate rank: 3 in Sacramento
Adult Charles A. Jones Education Center rank: none in Sacramento
William Daylor High (Continuation) rank: 2 in Sacramento
Edward Kemble Elementary rank: 4 in Sacramento
Ethel I. Baker Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Ethel Phillips Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Father Keith B. Kenny rank: 5 in Sacramento
Fern Bacon Middle rank: 5 in Sacramento
Fortune rank: 4 in Sacramento
H. W. Harkness Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Hollywood Park Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
John Morse Therapeutic Center rank: none in Sacramento
Leonardo Da Vinci rank: 7 in Sacramento
Luther Burbank High rank: 4 in Sacramento
Mark Twain Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Nicholas Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Oak Ridge Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Parkway Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Peter Burnett Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Rosa Parks Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
St. HOPE Public School 7 rank: 5 in Sacramento
Success Academy rank: 1 in Sacramento
West Campus rank: 10 in Sacramento
Will C. Wood Middle rank: 3 in Sacramento
Woodbine Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results