6300 Ehrhardt Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95823
- Compare with other schools in Sacramento
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Elk Grove Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||478|
|Average Math Score||477|
|Percent Tested||110.5% (325 out of 294 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||44.8%|
|Two or More Races||3.56%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.26%|
Anna Kirchgater Elementary rank: 3 in Sacramento
Barbara Comstock Morse Elementary rank: 6 in Sacramento
Charles E. Mack Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
David Reese Elementary rank: 3 in Sacramento
William Daylor High (Continuation) rank: 2 in Sacramento
Edward Harris, Jr. Middle rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Elk Grove Adult Education rank: none in Sacramento
Florin High rank: 4 in Sacramento
Foulks Ranch Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Herman Leimbach Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Continuation Insights High rank: none in Sacramento
Irene B. West Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Isabelle Jackson Elementary rank: 5 in Sacramento
James Rutter Middle rank: 2 in Sacramento
John Ehrhardt Elementary rank: 6 in Elk Grove
John Reith Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Laguna Creek High rank: 7 in Elk Grove
Alternative Las Flores High rank: 4 in Sacramento
Marion Mix Elementary rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Monterey Trail High rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Parkway Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Prairie Elementary rank: 3 in Sacramento
Raymond Case Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Continuation Rio Cazadero High rank: 2 in Sacramento
Roy Herburger Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Samuel Jackman Middle rank: 3 in Sacramento
Susan B. Anthony Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Union House Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results