Arnold O. Beckman High
3588 Bryan Avenue
Irvine, CA 92602
- Compare with other schools in Irvine
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Tustin Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||611|
|Average Math Score||624|
|Percent Tested||75.6% (468 out of 619 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||23.03%|
|Two or More Races||2.88%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.24%|
Brywood Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
C. E. Utt Middle rank: 7 in Tustin
Canyon View Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
College Park Elementary rank: 9 in Irvine
Deerfield Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
Early Childhood Learning Center rank: none in Irvine
Greentree Elementary rank: 9 in Irvine
Hicks Canyon Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
Irvine High rank: 10 in Irvine
Jeffrey Trail Middle rank: 10 in Irvine
Ladera Elementary rank: 10 in Tustin
Marjorie Veeh Elementary rank: 3 in Tustin
Myford Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
Northwood Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
Northwood High rank: 10 in Irvine
Oak Creek Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
Orchard Hills rank: 10 in Irvine
Peters Canyon Elementary rank: 10 in Tustin
Pioneer Middle rank: 10 in Tustin
Plaza Vista rank: 10 in Irvine
Portola Springs Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
Santiago Hills Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
Sierra Vista Middle rank: 10 in Irvine
Tustin Memorial Elementary rank: 10 in Santa Ana
Tustin Ranch Elementary rank: 8 in Tustin
Venado Middle rank: 10 in Irvine
W. R. Nelson Elementary rank: 5 in Tustin
Woodbury Elementary rank: 10 in Irvine
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results