16949 Wedgeworth Drive
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
- Compare with other schools in Hacienda Heights
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Hacienda la Puente Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||30.55%|
|Two or More Races||1.67%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.24%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 100% (69)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Alvarado Intermediate rank: 8 in Rowland Heights
Bixby Elementary rank: 6 in Hacienda Heights
Cedarlane Academy rank: 7 in Hacienda Heights
Dibble Adult rank: none in Hacienda Heights
Farjardo - La Seda Preschool rank: none in Rowland Heights
Giano Intermediate rank: 3 in West Covina
Glen A. Wilson High rank: 10 in Hacienda Heights
Grazide Elementary rank: 10 in Hacienda Heights
Hurley Elementary rank: 3 in La Puente
Jellick Elementary rank: 5 in Rowland Heights
Kwis Elementary rank: 6 in Hacienda Heights
La Puente High rank: 6 in La Puente
La Puente Valley ROP rank: none in La Puente
Los Altos Elementary rank: 8 in Hacienda Heights
Los Altos High rank: 7 in Hacienda Heights
Mesa Robles rank: 9 in Hacienda Heights
Newton Middle rank: 8 in Hacienda Heights
Northam Elementary rank: 4 in La Puente
Puente Hills High rank: 4 in Hacienda Heights
Rowland Assistive Technology Academy rank: none in La Puente
Rowland Elementary rank: 4 in Rowland Heights
Continuation Valley Alternative High rank: 1 in Hacienda Heights
Valley Community Day rank: none in Hacienda Heights
Villacorta Elementary rank: 2 in La Puente
William Workman High rank: 6 in City Of Industry
Wing Lane Elementary rank: 3 in Valinda
Workman Elementary rank: 5 in La Puente
Yorbita Elementary rank: 4 in La Puente
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results