Shenandoah Street Elementary
2450 Shenandoah Street
Los Angeles, CA 90034
- Compare with other schools in Los Angeles
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||92.21%|
|Two or More Races||0.21%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 86% (96)
- Conditional admission: 14% (16) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Albert Einstein Academy for Letters, Arts & Sciences - Odyssey rank: 7 in Beverly Hills
Alexander Hamilton Senior High rank: 7 in Los Angeles
Baldwin Hills Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Beverly Hills High rank: 10 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Vista Elementary rank: 9 in Beverly Hills
Canfield Avenue Elementary rank: 9 in Los Angeles
Carthay Elementary rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Castle Heights Elementary rank: 9 in Los Angeles
Cheviot Hills Continuation rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Cienega Elementary rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Crescent Heights Boulevard Elementary rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Culver City Adult rank: none in Culver City
Culver City High rank: 9 in Culver City
Farragut Elementary rank: 10 in Culver City
Horace Mann Elementary rank: 9 in Beverly Hills
La Ballona Elementary rank: 7 in Culver City
Linwood E. Howe Elementary rank: 7 in Culver City
Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies rank: 10 in Los Angeles
Magnolia Science Academy 6 rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Marvin Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Continuation Moreno High rank: none in Beverly Hills
New Los Angeles Charter rank: 7 in Los Angeles
New Los Angeles Charter Elementary rank: none in Los Angeles
Overland Avenue Elementary rank: 10 in Los Angeles
Palms Elementary rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Palms Middle rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Saturn Street Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Urban Village Middle rank: none in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results