3140 Hyde Park Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90043
- Compare with other schools in Los Angeles
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||59.15%|
|Two or More Races||0.49%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 90% (112)
- Conditional admission: 10% (13) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Alliance College-Ready Middle Academy 7 rank: none in Los Angeles
Alliance Ouchi-O'Donovan 6-12 Complex rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Alliance Renee and Meyer Luskin Academy High rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Angeles Mesa Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Animo Inglewood Charter High rank: 9 in Inglewood
Apple Academy Charter Public rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Assurance Learning Academy rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Centinela Elementary rank: 2 in Inglewood
Century Academy for Excellence rank: 1 in Inglewood
Community Preparatory Academy rank: none in Los Angeles
Crenshaw Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine Magnet rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Fifty-Fourth Street Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Fifty-Ninth Street Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Gifted Academy of Mathematics and Entrepreneurial Studies rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Grace Hopper STEM Academy rank: 2 in Inglewood
Horace Mann Junior High rank: 1 in Los Angeles
KIPP Academy of Opportunity rank: 5 in Los Angeles
KIPP Empower Academy rank: 8 in Los Angeles
LA's Promise Charter Middle #1 rank: none in Los Angeles
Seventy-Fourth Street Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Today's Fresh Start Charter rank: none in Los Angeles
Today's Fresh Start-Compton rank: 4 in Los Angeles
View Park Preparatory Accelerated Charter rank: 2 in Los Angeles
View Park Preparatory Accelerated Charter Middle rank: 1 in Los Angeles
View Park Preparatory Accelerated High rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Warren Lane Elementary rank: 1 in Inglewood
Western Avenue Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Whitney Young Continuation rank: 1 in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results