317 North Avenue 62
Los Angeles, CA 90042
- Compare with other schools in Los Angeles
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||89.4%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.54%|
|Two or More Races||0.27%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 58% (38)
- Conditional admission: 40% (26) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Academia Avance Charter rank: 3 in Highland Park
Aldama Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Annandale Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Arroyo Seco Museum Science rank: 7 in Los Angeles
Arroyo Vista Elementary rank: 10 in South Pasadena
Benjamin Franklin Community rank: none in Los Angeles
Benjamin Franklin Senior High rank: 9 in Los Angeles
Buchanan Street Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Bushnell Way Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Celerity Troika Charter rank: 9 in Los Angeles
Dahlia Heights Elementary rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Eagle Rock High rank: 8 in Los Angeles
El Sereno Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Highland Park Continuation rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Charter High rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Luther Burbank Middle rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Monte Vista Street Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Monterey Hills Elementary rank: 10 in South Pasadena
Optimist Charter rank: 1 in Los Angeles
PUC CA Academy for Liberal Studies Early College High rank: none in Los Angeles
PUC CALS Charter Middle rank: none in Los Angeles
PUC CALS Middle School and Early College High rank: 9 in Los Angeles
Richard Riordan Primary Center rank: none in Los Angeles
Rockdale Visual & Performing Arts Magnet rank: 6 in Los Angeles
STEAM San Pascual Elementary rank: 5 in Los Angeles
San Rafael Elementary rank: 8 in Pasadena
South Pasadena Senior High rank: 10 in South Pasadena
Yorkdale Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results