Albion Street Elementary
322 South Avenue 18
Los Angeles, CA 90031
- Compare with other schools in Los Angeles
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||85.43%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 98% (47)
- Conditional admission: 2% (1) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Abraham Lincoln Senior High rank: 7 in Los Angeles
Alliance College-Ready Middle Academy 5 rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Alliance Susan and Eric Smidt Technology High rank: 7 in Los Angeles
Ann Street Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Bridge Street Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Castelar Street Elementary rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Central Juvenile Hall rank: 1 in Los Angeles
E. Manfred Evans Community Adult rank: none in Los Angeles
East Los Angeles Occupational rank: none in Los Angeles
East Los Angeles Skills Center rank: none in Los Angeles
Endeavor College Preparatory Charter rank: 7 in Los Angeles
Environmental and Social Policy Magnet rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Felicitas and Gonzalo Mendez High rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Florence Nightingale Middle rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Francisco Bravo Medical Magnet High rank: 10 in Los Angeles
Gates Street Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Griffin Avenue Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Hillside Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
LEMA Leadership in Entertainment and Media Arts rank: none in Los Angeles
Loreto Street Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Leadership Academy rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Leadership Primary Academy rank: 3 in Los Angeles
PUC Excel Charter Academy rank: 2 in Los Angeles
PUC Milagro Charter rank: 9 in Los Angeles
Pueblo de Los Angeles Continuation rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Solano Avenue Elementary rank: 9 in Los Angeles
USC East College Prep rank: none in Los Angeles
Utah Street Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results