WESM Health/Sports Medicine
7400 West Manchester Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Compare with other schools in Los Angeles
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 49.25%1-c
This school is in the 50.86th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
Animo Westside Charter Middle rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Continuation Arena High rank: 3 in El Segundo
Braddock Drive Elementary rank: 7 in Culver City
Citizens of the World 3 rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Coeur D'Alene Avenue Elementary rank: 9 in Venice
Cowan Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
El Segundo High rank: 9 in El Segundo
Goethe International Charter rank: 10 in Los Angeles
ICEF Vista Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
ICEF Vista Middle Academy rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Kentwood Elementary rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Loyola Village Fine And Performing Arts Magnet rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Marina del Rey Middle rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Ocean Charter rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Orville Wright Engineering and Design Magnet rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Paseo del Rey Fundamental rank: 6 in Playa Del Rey
Playa Vista Elementary rank: 9 in Playa Vista
Playa del Rey Elementary rank: 9 in Culver City
Richmond Street Elementary rank: 9 in El Segundo
Short Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Stoner Avenue Elementary rank: 4 in Culver City
The Incubator rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Westchester Secondary Charter rank: 7 in Los Angeles
Westchester-Emerson Community Adult rank: none in Los Angeles
Westport Heights Elementary rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Westside Global Awareness Magnet rank: 6 in Marina Del Rey
Westside Innovative School House rank: 9 in Los Angeles
Westside Innovative School House Charter Middle rank: 8 in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results