Alliance Ted K. Tajima High
1552 W. Rockwood Street
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Compare with other schools in Los Angeles
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||459|
|Average Math Score||449|
|Percent Tested||126.1% (116 out of 92 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||96.85%|
Belmont Community Adult rank: none in Los Angeles
Belmont Senior High rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Betty Plasencia Elementary rank: 4 in Los Angeles
CDS Elementary rank: none in Los Angeles
Camino Nuevo Charter Academy rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Camino Nuevo Charter High rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Civitas School of Leadership rank: none in Los Angeles
Contreras Learning Center-Academic Leadership Community rank: 7 in Los Angeles
Contreras Learning Center-Los Angeles School of Global Studies rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Contreras Learning Center-School of Social Justice rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Edward R. Roybal Learning Center rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Equitas Academy #2 rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Esperanza Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
GLAYS Gratts Learning Academy for Young Scholars rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Harris Newmark Continuation rank: 4 in Los Angeles
John H. Liechty Middle rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Lake Street Primary rank: none in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Teacher Preparatory Academy rank: none in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Unified Alternative Education rank: none in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Unified School District ROCP rank: none in Los Angeles
N.E.W. Academy of Science and Arts rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Para Los Ni?os - Evelyn Thurman Gratts Primary rank: none in Los Angeles
ROP Center rank: none in Los Angeles
Rise Kohyang High rank: none in Los Angeles
Sal Castro Middle rank: 1 in Los Angeles
School of Business and Tourism at Contreras Learning Complex rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Special Education-Infant/Preschool Program rank: none in Los Angeles
Union Avenue Elementary rank: 4 in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results