4400 East Tenth St.
Long Beach, CA 90804
- GATE students: 0%
- English learners: 13%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 28%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 57%
- Special education within past two years: 8%
(based on the 81% who responded)
- Overall Average Education4: 3.06
- Testing Issues (flags):
A security breach involving social media exposure of 2012-13 test material for the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program and/or the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) has been confirmed at this school site. This school is not eligible for state or federal award recognition during the 2013-14 school year.
|Not a High School
|State Rank: ||6
|| out of 101|
|API Score: |