120 East Cerritos Avenue
Glendale, CA 91205
- Compare with other schools in Glendale
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Glendale Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||66%|
|Two or More Races||1%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 74% (55)
- Conditional admission: 24% (18) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
ARTLAB at Sonia Sotomayor Learning Academics rank: none in Los Angeles
Allesandro Elementary rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Alliance Leichtman-Levine Family Foundation Environmental Science High rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Alliance Tennenbaum Family Technology High rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Atwater Avenue Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Celerity Octavia Charter rank: 8 in Los Angeles
College View rank: none in Glendale
Allan F. Daily High (Continuation) rank: 3 in Glendale
Delevan Drive Elementary rank: 9 in Los Angeles
ECALS PUC Early College Academy for Leaders and Scholars rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Fletcher Drive Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Glassell Park Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Glenfeliz Boulevard Elementary rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Horace Mann Elementary rank: 8 in Glendale
Ivanhoe Elementary rank: 10 in Los Angeles
Jewel City Community Day rank: none in Glendale
John Marshall Elementary rank: 6 in Glendale
John Marshall Senior High rank: 8 in Los Angeles
John Muir Elementary rank: 7 in Glendale
Los Angeles River at Sonia Sotomayor Learning Academies rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Los Feliz Charter School for the Arts rank: 6 in Los Angeles
PUC Santa Rosa Charter Academy rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Pacific Avenue - Early Bird Preschool rank: none in Glendale
School of History and Dramatic Arts at Sonia Sotomayor Learning Academies rank: 7 in Los Angeles
Studio rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Theodore Roosevelt Middle rank: 5 in Glendale
Thomas Edison Elementary rank: 7 in Glendale
Washington Irving Middle School Math, Music and Engineering Magnet rank: 6 in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results