Continuation Fairvalley High
758 W Grondhal
Covina, CA 91722
- Compare with other schools in Covina
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Covina-Valley Unified
- Website: http://fairvalley.c-vusd.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||364|
|Average Math Score||341|
|Percent Tested||90.8% (79 out of 87 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||88.05%|
Azusa Adult Education Center rank: none in Glendora
Azusa High rank: 6 in Azusa
Barranca Elementary rank: 7 in Covina
Ben Lomond Elementary rank: 6 in Covina
Cedargrove Elementary rank: 7 in Covina
Center Middle rank: 2 in Azusa
Charter Oak High rank: 7 in Covina
Clifford D. Murray Elementary rank: 6 in Azusa
Covina High rank: 7 in Covina
Cypress Elementary rank: 4 in Covina
Foothill Middle rank: 3 in Azusa
Gladstone High rank: 6 in Covina
Gladstone Street Elementary rank: 2 in Azusa
Lark Ellen Elementary rank: 5 in Covina
Las Palmas Middle rank: 6 in Covina
Magnolia Elementary rank: 3 in Azusa
Mesa Elementary rank: 9 in West Covina
Paramount Elementary rank: 6 in Azusa
Royal Oak Middle rank: 6 in Covina
Sierra High rank: 3 in Glendora
Sierra Vista Middle rank: 7 in Covina
South Hills High rank: 8 in West Covina
Stanton Elementary rank: 7 in Glendora
Traweek Middle rank: 6 in West Covina
Tri-Community Adult rank: none in Covina
Valleydale Elementary rank: 4 in Azusa
W. R. Powell Elementary rank: 3 in Azusa
Whitcomb Continuation High rank: 3 in Glendora
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results