12445 East 207th Street
Lakewood, CA 90715
- Compare with other schools in Lakewood
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: ABC Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||57.45%|
|Two or More Races||1.06%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 99% (94)
- Conditional admission: 1% (1) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Aloha Elementary rank: 7 in Lakewood
Artesia High rank: 8 in Lakewood
Bragg Elementary rank: 9 in Cerritos
Cerritos High rank: 10 in Cerritos
Charles J. Carver Elementary rank: 10 in Cerritos
Clara J. King Elementary rank: 7 in Cypress
Ella P. Melbourne Elementary rank: 4 in Lakewood
Ernest S. McBride, Sr. High rank: 8 in Long Beach
Faye Ross Middle rank: 7 in Artesia
Frank C. Leal Elementary rank: 10 in Cerritos
George B. Miller Elementary rank: 9 in La Palma
Hawaiian Elementary rank: 4 in Hawaiian Gardens
Helen Keller Middle rank: 9 in Long Beach
John F. Kennedy High rank: 9 in La Palma
Lexington Junior High rank: 9 in Cypress
Los Coyotes Elementary rank: 10 in La Palma
Margaret Landell Elementary rank: 10 in Cypress
Martin B. Tetzlaff Middle rank: 8 in Cerritos
Newcomb Academy rank: 9 in Long Beach
Oxford Academy rank: 10 in Cypress
Patricia Nixon Elementary rank: 9 in Cerritos
Pharis F. Fedde Middle rank: 5 in Hawaiian Gardens
Pliny Fisk Haskell Middle rank: 6 in Cerritos
Steve Luther Elementary rank: 8 in La Palma
Venn W. Furgeson Elementary rank: 5 in Hawaiian Gardens
Walker Junior High rank: 7 in La Palma
William F Elliott Elementary rank: 9 in Artesia
Willow Elementary rank: 4 in Lakewood
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results