Wilbur Tracy High (Continuation)
12222 Cuesta Drive
Cerritos, CA 90703
- Compare with other schools in Cerritos
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: ABC Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||*|
|Average Math Score||*|
|Percent Tested||1.1% (2 out of 175 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||71.75%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.27%|
|Two or More Races||0.95%|
ABC Adult rank: none in Cerritos
Alternative ABC Secondary rank: 1 in Cerritos
Arturo Sanchez Elementary rank: 4 in Norwalk
Benito Juarez Elementary rank: 6 in Cerritos
Carmenita Middle rank: 10 in Cerritos
Cecil B. Stowers Elementary rank: 9 in Cerritos
Cerritos High rank: 10 in Cerritos
Cesar Chavez Elementary rank: 4 in Norwalk
Charles J. Carver Elementary rank: 10 in Cerritos
Earl E. Edmondson Elementary rank: 5 in Norwalk
Faye Ross Middle rank: 7 in Artesia
Frank C. Leal Elementary rank: 10 in Cerritos
Gretchen Whitney High rank: 10 in Cerritos
Helen Wittmann Elementary rank: 10 in Cerritos
Joe A. Gonsalves Elementary rank: 10 in Cerritos
John Dolland Elementary rank: 5 in Norwalk
John F. Kennedy Elementary rank: 8 in Artesia
John H. Niemes Elementary rank: 5 in Artesia
John H. Nuffer Elementary rank: 2 in Norwalk
Loretta Lampton Elementary rank: 5 in Norwalk
Los Alisos Middle rank: 5 in Norwalk
Luther Burbank Elementary rank: 8 in Artesia
Nettie L. Waite Middle rank: 2 in Norwalk
Norwalk-La Mirada Adult rank: none in Norwalk
Patricia Nixon Elementary rank: 9 in Cerritos
Ramona Head Start/State Preschool rank: none in Norwalk
Richard Gahr High rank: 8 in Cerritos
William F Elliott Elementary rank: 9 in Artesia
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results