Envision Academy for Arts & Technology
1515 Webster Street
Oakland, CA 94612
- Compare with other schools in Oakland
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Alameda County Office of Education
- Website: www.envisionacademy.org/
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||446|
|Average Math Score||417|
|Percent Tested||175% (154 out of 88 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||52.61%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.24%|
|Two or More Races||0.99%|
American Indian Public Charter School II rank: 9 in Oakland
Civicorps Corpsmember Academy rank: none in Oakland
Cleveland Elementary rank: 8 in Oakland
Dewey Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Downtown Charter Academy rank: 10 in Oakland
Franklin Elementary rank: 5 in Oakland
Gateway to College at Laney College rank: none in Oakland
Home and Hospital Program rank: none in Oakland
Hoover Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
KIPP Bridge Academy rank: 6 in Oakland
La Escuelita Elementary rank: 2 in Oakland
Lafayette Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Lincoln Elementary rank: 8 in Oakland
Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
McClymonds High rank: 4 in Oakland
MetWest High rank: 3 in Oakland
Neighborhood Centers Adult Education rank: none in Oakland
Oakland Adult and Career Education rank: none in Oakland
Oakland Charter High rank: 10 in Oakland
Oakland School for the Arts rank: 10 in Oakland
Preparatory Literary Academy of Cultural Excellence rank: 1 in Oakland
Ralph J. Bunche High rank: 1 in Oakland
Alternative Street Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Vincent Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
West Oakland Middle rank: 1 in Oakland
Westlake Middle rank: 1 in Oakland
Young Adult Program rank: none in Oakland
Yu Ming Charter rank: 10 in Oakland
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results