iHigh Virtual Academy
3939 Conde Street
San Diego, CA 92110
- Compare with other schools in San Diego
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Alternative Schools of Choice
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: San Diego Unified
- Website: www.sandi.net/ihigh
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 98.2%1-c
This school is in the 98.4th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
Barnard Elementary rank: 9 in San Diego
Bay Park Elementary rank: 10 in San Diego
Birney Elementary rank: none in San Diego
Carson Elementary rank: 6 in San Diego
Correia Middle rank: 9 in San Diego
Dana rank: 8 in San Diego
Dewey Elementary rank: 8 in San Diego
Florence Elementary rank: 7 in San Diego
Grant K-8 rank: 9 in San Diego
High Tech Elementary rank: 6 in San Diego
High Tech Elementary rank: 7 in San Diego
High Tech High rank: 8 in San Diego
High Tech High International rank: 10 in San Diego
High Tech Middle rank: 7 in San Diego
High Tech Middle Media Arts rank: 8 in San Diego
Home & Hosp/Transition Support rank: none in San Diego
Loma Portal Elementary rank: 8 in San Diego
Longfellow K-8 rank: 8 in San Diego
Museum rank: 8 in San Diego
Old Town Academy K-8 Charter rank: 9 in San Diego
Point Loma High rank: 8 in San Diego
San Diego County ROP rank: none in San Diego
San Diego County Special Education rank: none in San Diego
San Diego Science and Technology rank: 6 in San Diego
Twain High rank: 2 in San Diego
Urban Corps of San Diego County Charter rank: none in San Diego
Urban Discovery Academy Charter rank: 7 in San Diego
Washington Elementary rank: 6 in San Diego
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results