Milor Continuation High
266 West Randall
Rialto, CA 92376
- Compare with other schools in Rialto
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Rialto Unified
- Website: http://mhs-rialto-ca.schoolloop.com/
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 5.05%1-c
This school is in the 5.83th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
Bemis Elementary rank: 1 in Rialto
Bob Murphy Community rank: none in Rialto
Boyd Elementary rank: 3 in Rialto
Casey Elementary rank: 1 in Rialto
Charlotte N. Werner Elementary rank: 3 in Rialto
Colton Middle rank: 2 in Colton
Dunn Elementary rank: 1 in Rialto
Ernest Garcia Elementary rank: 5 in Colton
Georgia Morris Elementary rank: 3 in Colton
Gerald A. Smith Elementary rank: 4 in Bloomington
Helen L. Dollahan Elementary rank: 3 in Rialto
Henry Elementary rank: 4 in Rialto
Joe Baca rank: 3 in Bloomington
Kelley Elementary rank: 2 in Rialto
Maple Elementary rank: 4 in Fontana
Mary B. Lewis Elementary rank: 2 in Bloomington
Paul Rogers Elementary rank: 1 in Colton
Adult Rialto Alternative Education rank: none in Rialto
Rialto Community Day rank: none in Rialto
Rialto High rank: 5 in Rialto
Rialto Middle rank: 2 in Rialto
Ruth Grimes Elementary rank: 6 in Bloomington
Sam V. Curtis Elementary rank: 4 in Rialto
Samuel W. Simpson Elementary rank: 5 in Rialto
Continuation Slover Mountain High rank: 1 in Colton
Ted Porter Elementary rank: 3 in Fontana
William G. Jehue Middle rank: 2 in Colton
Zupanic High rank: 4 in Rialto
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results