Options for Youth-San Juan
5825 Windmill Way
Carmichael, CA 95608
- Compare with other schools in Carmichael
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: San Juan Unified
- Website: www.ofy.org
- Grades: 7-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 28.59%1-c
This school is in the 33.2th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
7th Grade Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Albert Schweitzer Elementary rank: 5 in Carmichael
Atkinson Academy Charter rank: none in Carmichael
California Montessori Project-San Juan Campus rank: 7 in Carmichael
Cambridge Heights Elementary rank: 8 in Citrus Heights
Cameron Ranch Elementary rank: 3 in Carmichael
Carmichael Elementary rank: 3 in Carmichael
Charles Peck Elementary rank: 1 in Carmichael
Coyle Avenue Elementary rank: 4 in Carmichael
Del Campo High rank: 7 in Fair Oaks
Foothill High rank: 4 in Sacramento
Foothill Ranch Middle rank: 4 in Sacramento
Harry Dewey Fundamental Elementary rank: 7 in Fair Oaks
John Barrett Middle rank: 4 in Carmichael
La Entrada Continuation High rank: 1 in Sacramento
La Vista Center rank: 2 in Fair Oaks
Laurel Ruff Transition rank: none in Sacramento
Mary Deterding Elementary rank: 9 in Carmichael
Orange Grove Adult Education rank: none in Sacramento
Palos Verde Continuation rank: none in Sacramento
Pasadena Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Pioneer Elementary rank: 4 in Sacramento
Thomas Kelly Elementary rank: 3 in Carmichael
Via Del Campo Continuation High rank: none in Sacramento
Visions In Education rank: 7 in Carmichael
Whitney Avenue Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Will Rogers Middle rank: 4 in Fair Oaks
Winston Churchill Middle rank: 9 in Carmichael
Woodridge Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results