2239 Chase Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Compare with other schools in Rancho Cordova
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Folsom-Cordova Unified
- Website: www.fcusd.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 59.13%1-c
This school is in the 58.8th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
A. M. Winn Waldorf-Inspired rank: 3 in Sacramento
Abraham Lincoln Elementary rank: 4 in Sacramento
Cordova Gardens Elementary rank: 2 in Rancho Cordova
Cordova Lane Center rank: none in Rancho Cordova
Cordova Meadows Elementary rank: 1 in Rancho Cordova
Cordova Villa Elementary rank: 4 in Rancho Cordova
Del Dayo Elementary rank: 9 in Carmichael
Folsom-Cordova Adult rank: none in Rancho Cordova
George Washington Carver School of Arts and Science rank: 8 in Sacramento
John Muir Charter Schools rank: 1 in Grass Valley
Continuation Kinney High rank: 3 in Rancho Cordova
Marvin Marshall Preschool and Children's Center rank: none in Carmichael
Mary Deterding Elementary rank: 9 in Carmichael
Mills Middle rank: 3 in Rancho Cordova
Navigator Elementary rank: 5 in Rancho Cordova
Peter J. Shields Elementary rank: 3 in Rancho Cordova
Ralph Richardson Center rank: none in Carmichael
Rancho Cordova Elementary rank: 2 in Rancho Cordova
Reymouth Special Education Center rank: none in Rancho Cordova
Riverview STEM Elementary rank: 9 in Rancho Cordova
Sacramento County ED Special Education rank: none in Mather
Sacramento County ROP rank: none in Sacramento
Sacramento County SH Special Education rank: none in Mather
Starr King K-8 rank: 1 in Carmichael
W. E. Mitchell Middle rank: 4 in Rancho Cordova
Independent Study Walnutwood High rank: 6 in Rancho Cordova
White Rock Elementary rank: 3 in Rancho Cordova
Williamson Elementary rank: 2 in Rancho Cordova
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results