12342 Trask Avenue
Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Compare with other schools in Garden Grove
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Garden Grove Unified
- Website: www.santiagohs.org/
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 66%1-c
This school is in the 66.34th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
Abraham Lincoln Elementary rank: 2 in Santa Ana
Adult Education rank: none in Garden Grove
Agnes Ware Stanley Elementary rank: 7 in Garden Grove
C. C. Violette Elementary rank: 2 in Garden Grove
Clinton Elementary rank: 3 in Garden Grove
Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary rank: 2 in Garden Grove
Earl Warren Elementary rank: 7 in Garden Grove
Fremont Elementary rank: 3 in Santa Ana
Garden Grove High rank: 8 in Garden Grove
Genevieve M. Crosby Elementary rank: 4 in Garden Grove
Gonzalo Felicitas Mendez Fundamental Intermediate rank: 6 in Santa Ana
Izaak Walton Intermediate rank: 6 in Garden Grove
Lampson Elementary rank: 4 in Garden Grove
Leroy L. Doig Intermediate rank: 6 in Garden Grove
Lincoln High Continuation rank: none in Garden Grove
Middle College High rank: 10 in Santa Ana
Mitchell Elementary rank: 6 in Garden Grove
Ocia A. Peters Elementary rank: 8 in Garden Grove
Parkview Elementary rank: 8 in Garden Grove
R. F. Hazard Elementary rank: 7 in Santa Ana
REACH Academy rank: 1 in Santa Ana
Riverdale Elementary rank: 6 in Garden Grove
Rosita Elementary rank: 6 in Santa Ana
Samueli Academy rank: 9 in Santa Ana
Santiago Elementary rank: 4 in Santa Ana
Spurgeon Intermediate rank: 1 in Santa Ana
Vista Heritage Charter Middle rank: 3 in Santa Ana
Woodbury Elementary rank: 6 in Garden Grove
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results