5172 Orange Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
- Compare with other schools in Cypress
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Anaheim Union High
- Website: www.auhsd.us/oxford
- Grades: 7-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 99.89%1-c
This school is in the 99.89th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: High School
SAT Test Results:
7th Grade Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
A. E. Arnold Elementary rank: 9 in Cypress
Buena Terra Elementary rank: 9 in Buena Park
Cerritos Elementary rank: 7 in Anaheim
Clara J. King Elementary rank: 7 in Cypress
Cypress High rank: 9 in Cypress
Danbrook Elementary rank: 7 in Anaheim
Ella P. Melbourne Elementary rank: 4 in Lakewood
Frank Vessels Elementary rank: 9 in Cypress
George B. Miller Elementary rank: 9 in La Palma
Hansen Elementary rank: 6 in Anaheim
Hawaiian Elementary rank: 4 in Hawaiian Gardens
Holder Elementary rank: 7 in Buena Park
John F. Kennedy High rank: 9 in La Palma
Juliet Morris Elementary rank: 9 in Cypress
Continuation Laurel High rank: none in Los Alamitos
Lexington Junior High rank: 9 in Cypress
Los Alamitos Elementary rank: 9 in Los Alamitos
Los Alamitos High rank: 10 in Los Alamitos
Los Coyotes Elementary rank: 10 in La Palma
Margaret Landell Elementary rank: 10 in Cypress
Orangeview Junior High rank: 5 in Anaheim
Palms Elementary rank: 6 in Lakewood
Pharis F. Fedde Middle rank: 5 in Hawaiian Gardens
San Marino Elementary rank: 8 in Buena Park
Sharon Christa McAuliffe Middle rank: 10 in Los Alamitos
Steve Luther Elementary rank: 8 in La Palma
Venn W. Furgeson Elementary rank: 5 in Hawaiian Gardens
Walker Junior High rank: 7 in La Palma
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results