Henry David Thoreau Continuation
5429 Quakertown Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- Compare with other schools in Woodland Hills
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
SAT Test Results:
CHIME Institute's Schwarzenegger Community rank: 7 in Woodland Hills
Calvert Charter for Enriched Studies rank: 6 in Woodland Hills
Diane S. Leichman Special Education Center rank: none in Reseda
El Camino Real Community Adult rank: none in Canoga Park
Emelita Academy Charter rank: 6 in Encino
Fullbright Avenue Elementary rank: 5 in Canoga Park
Gaspar De Portola Middle rank: 8 in Tarzana
Hart Street Elementary rank: 1 in Canoga Park
Ivy Academia rank: 7 in West Hills
John A. Sutter Middle rank: 2 in Canoga Park
Nestle Avenue Charter rank: 7 in Tarzana
Owensmouth Continuation rank: 3 in Canoga Park
Pacific Lodge Residential Education Center rank: none in Woodland Hills
Reseda Community Adult rank: none in Reseda
Reseda Senior High rank: 7 in Reseda
Serrania Avenue Charter For Enriched Studies rank: 9 in Woodland Hills
Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies rank: 10 in Reseda
Shirley Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Reseda
Stanley Mosk Elementary rank: 4 in Winnetka
Sven Lokrantz Special Education Center rank: none in Reseda
Taft Charter High rank: 7 in Woodland Hills
Tarzana Elementary rank: 4 in Tarzana
Vanalden Avenue Elementary rank: 4 in Reseda
West Valley Occupational Center rank: none in Woodland Hills
Wilbur Charter For Enriched Academics rank: 8 in Tarzana
Woodland Hills Charter Academy rank: 4 in Woodland Hills
Woodland Hills Elementary rank: 10 in Woodland Hills
Zane Grey Continuation rank: none in Reseda
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results