Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield Technology Academy High
7907 Santa Fe Avenue
Huntington Park, CA 90255
- Compare with other schools in Huntington Park
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Abram Friedman Occupational rank: none in Los Angeles
Alliance Alice M. Baxter College-Ready High rank: none in San Pedro
Alliance College-Ready Middle Academy 12 rank: 4 in Los Angeles
Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High rank: 10 in Los Angeles
Alliance Gertz-Ressler Richard Merkin 6-12 Complex rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Alliance Kory Hunter Middle rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Alliance Leadership Middle Academy rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Animo Ellen Ochoa Charter Middle rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Animo Jackie Robinson High rank: 7 in Los Angeles
College Bridge Academy rank: none in Los Angeles
Dolores Huerta Elementary rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Downtown Value rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Early College Academy-LA Trade Tech College rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Equitas Academy Charter rank: 8 in Los Angeles
Frida Kahlo High rank: 3 in Los Angeles
Global Education Academy 2 rank: 3 in Los Angeles
John Adams Middle rank: 2 in Los Angeles
Metro Charter rank: 4 in Los Angeles
New Designs Charter rank: 6 in Los Angeles
Norwood Street Elementary rank: 1 in Los Angeles
Olympic Primary Center rank: none in Los Angeles
Orthopaedic Hospital rank: 8 in Los Angeles
San Pedro Street Elementary rank: 5 in Los Angeles
Santee Education Complex rank: 4 in Los Angeles
The Education Corps rank: none in Los Angeles
Thirty-Second Street USC Performing Arts rank: 8 in Los Angeles
YouthBuild Charter School of California rank: 1 in Los Angeles
YouthBuild Charter School of California Central rank: none in Los Angeles
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results