Francophone Charter School of Oakland
9736 Lawlor Street
Oakland, CA 94605
- Compare with other schools in Oakland
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Oakland Unified
- Website: www.francophoneschool.wordpress.com
- Grades: K-8
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 67.48%1-c
This school is in the 67.76th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Elementary
100 Black Men of the Bay Area Community rank: none in Oakland
Alliance Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Aspire College Academy rank: 2 in Oakland
Aspire Monarch Academy rank: 2 in Oakland
Bay Area Technology rank: 2 in Oakland
Castlemont High rank: 1 in Oakland
Castlemont Primary Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Community School for Creative Education rank: 3 in Oakland
Cox Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
East Bay Innovation Academy rank: 8 in Oakland
East Oakland Pride Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Elmhurst Community Prep rank: 1 in Oakland
Ernestine C. Reems Academy of Technology and Art rank: none in Oakland
Esperanza Elementary rank: 3 in Oakland
Fred T. Korematsu Discovery Academy rank: 2 in Oakland
Hillside Academy rank: none in Oakland
Howard Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Independent Study, Sojourner Truth rank: 3 in Oakland
LPS Oakland R & D Campus rank: 7 in Oakland
Markham Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
New Highland Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Oakland Unity Middle rank: 3 in Oakland
Parker Elementary rank: 3 in Oakland
Reach Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Rise Community rank: 1 in Oakland
Roosevelt Elementary rank: 8 in San Leandro
Rudsdale Continuation rank: 1 in Oakland
Washington Elementary rank: 4 in San Leandro
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results