Yuba County Opportunity
935 14th St.
Marysville, CA 95901
- Compare with other schools in Marysville
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Middle School
- District: Yuba County Office of Educatio
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 0%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 7-12
- Core Academic Courses: 7
- GATE students: 0%
- English learners: 10%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 10%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 70%
- Special education within past two years: 0%
Parent's Education:Overall Average Education4: 2.63
(based on the 80% who responded)
|Not a High School
Testing Issues (flags):
In 2013, this school had fewer than 11 valid 2013 STAR test scores. No reliable API can be calculated with so few scores.
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 95901:
Thomas E. Mathews Community rank: in Marysville
Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter rank: A in Marysville
Yuba County Juvenile Hall/Community rank: in Marysville
Yuba County Opportunity rank: in Marysville
Yuba County Special Education rank: C in Marysville
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)
- "Conditional admission" is admission based upon either documentation of having received some but not all required immunizations and of not being due for any vaccine dose at the time of entry or upon documentation of a temporary medical exemption to immunization in accordance with Section 6050. Continued attendance after conditional admission is contingent upon receipt of the remaining required immunizations in accordance with Sections 6020 and 6035.