Meadows Arts and Technology Elementary
2000 La Granada Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- Compare with other schools in Thousand Oaks
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Ventura County Office of Education
- Website: www.matescharter.org
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||12.79%|
|Two or More Races||7.93%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.26%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 89% (54)
- Conditional admission: 3% (2) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 8% (5)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Albert Einstein Academy for Letters, Arts and Sciences - Ventura County rank: none in Thousand Oaks
BRIDGES Charter rank: 9 in Thousand Oaks
Carl Dwire Jr. Special School rank: none in Oxnard
Colston Elementary rank: none in Ventura
Dean Triggs School rank: none in Thousand Oaks
Dorothy Boswell rank: none in Ventura
Douglas Penfield School rank: none in Ventura
Gateway Community rank: none in Camarillo
Gateway Community rank: 1 in Camarillo
Juvenile Restitution Project rank: none in Ventura
La Colinia Day Care Center rank: none in Oxnard
Marguerite McBride School rank: none in Ventura
Meadows Arts and Technology Elementary rank: 10 in Thousand Oaks
Nueva Vida School rank: none in Oxnard
Other County-Wide Programs rank: none in Ventura
Piru Day Care Center rank: none in Piru
Providence rank: 1 in Oxnard
River Oaks Academy rank: 9 in Westlake Village
Ventura Charter School of Arts and Global Education rank: 9 in Ventura
Ventura County Special Education rank: 1 in Camarillo
Vista Real Charter High rank: 3 in Oxnard
Work Training rank: none in Camarillo
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results