Farmersville Junior High
650 North Virginia St.
Farmersville, CA 93223
- Compare with other schools in Farmersville
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Middle School
- District: Farmersville Unified
- Website: www.farmersville.k12.ca.us
- Ranking compared to similar schools: 2
- Achieved API growth target: No
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 0%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 7-8
- Core Academic Courses: 23
- GATE students: 2%
- English learners: 26%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 42%
- Migrant education program participants: 5%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 86%
- Special education within past two years: 4%
- Overall Average Education4: 1.91
- Testing Issues (flags):
A security breach involving social media exposure of 2012-13 test material for the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program and/or the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) has been confirmed at this school site. This school is not eligible for state or federal award recognition during the 2013-14 school year.
(based on the 96% who responded)
|Not a High School
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 93223:
Deep Creek Academy rank: A in Farmersville
Farmersville High rank: 3 in Farmersville
Farmersville Junior High rank: 1 in Farmersville
Freedom Elementary rank: 2 in Farmersville
George L. Snowden Elementary rank: 1 in Farmersville
J. E. Hester Elementary rank: in Farmersville
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)