Albert Powell Continuation
1875 Clark Avenue
Yuba City, CA 95991
- Compare with other schools in Yuba City
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Yuba City Unified
- Website: http://aphs.ycusd.k12.ca.us/
- Grades: 10-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||44.3%|
|Two or More Races||8.05%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.34%|
Albert Powell Continuation rank: 3 in Yuba City
Andros Karperos rank: 5 in Yuba City
Andros Karperos Middle rank: none in Yuba City
April Lane Elementary rank: 5 in Yuba City
Barry Elementary rank: 6 in Yuba City
Bridge Street Elementary rank: 2 in Yuba City
Butte Vista Elementary rank: 8 in Yuba City
Central Gaither Elementary rank: 5 in Yuba City
Gray Avenue Middle rank: 4 in Yuba City
King Avenue Elementary rank: 1 in Yuba City
Lincoln Elementary rank: 8 in Yuba City
Lincrest Elementary rank: 5 in Yuba City
Park Avenue Elementary rank: 3 in Yuba City
Preschool Program rank: none in Yuba City
River Valley High rank: 6 in Yuba City
Riverbend Elementary rank: 6 in Yuba City
Tierra Buena Elementary rank: 6 in Yuba City
Twin Rivers Charter rank: 4 in Yuba City
Wilson Continuation High rank: none in Yuba City
Yuba City Charter rank: 4 in Yuba City
Yuba City Charter High rank: none in Yuba City
Yuba City High rank: 5 in Yuba City
Yuba City Independence Academy rank: 6 in Yuba City
Yuba City Preschool rank: none in Yuba City
Yuba City Special Education Preschool rank: none in Yuba City
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results