2920 Middleboro Place
Modesto, CA 95355
- Compare with other schools in Modesto
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Modesto City Elementary
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||26.92%|
|Two or More Races||6.15%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.26%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 100% (48)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Alice N. Stroud Elementary rank: 4 in Modesto
Aspire University Charter rank: 8 in Modesto
Bernard L. Hughes Elementary rank: 4 in Modesto
Capistrano Elementary rank: 4 in Modesto
Christine Sipherd Elementary rank: 5 in Modesto
Coleman F. Brown Elementary rank: 2 in Modesto
Daniel J. Savage Middle rank: 7 in Modesto
El Vista Elementary rank: 1 in Modesto
Elizabeth Ustach Middle rank: 7 in Modesto
Empire Elementary rank: 1 in Empire
Fred C. Beyer High rank: 7 in Modesto
Freedom Elementary rank: 6 in Modesto
James C. Enochs High rank: 9 in Modesto
La Loma Junior High rank: 4 in Modesto
Mary Ann Sanders Elementary rank: 5 in Modesto
Norman N. Glick Middle rank: 4 in Modesto
Orchard Elementary rank: 6 in Modesto
Orville Wright Elementary rank: 1 in Modesto
Peter Johansen High rank: 5 in Modesto
Robert Elliott Alternative Education Center rank: 2 in Modesto
Rose Avenue Elementary rank: 5 in Modesto
Sherwood Elementary rank: 6 in Modesto
Somerset Middle rank: 4 in Modesto
Sonoma Elementary rank: 7 in Modesto
Standiford Elementary rank: 8 in Modesto
Sylvan Elementary rank: 1 in Modesto
Thomas Downey High rank: 5 in Modesto
Wilson Elementary rank: 2 in Modesto
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results