Rancho Cotate High
5450 Snyder Lane
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- Compare with other schools in Rohnert Park
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- District: Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||531|
|Average Math Score||518|
|Percent Tested||47% (156 out of 332 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||44.75%|
|Two or More Races||4.7%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.69%|
Academy of Arts and Sciences: Sonoma rank: 6 in Thousand Oaks
Community Day rank: none in Rohnert Park
Cotati Middle rank: none in Cotati
Cotati-Rohnert Park Adult rank: none in Rohnert Park
Credo High rank: none in Rohnert Park
El Camino High rank: 2 in Rohnert Park
Evergreen Elementary rank: 8 in Rohnert Park
Gold Ridge Elementary rank: none in Rohnert Park
John Reed Primary rank: none in Rohnert Park
La Fiesta Elementary rank: none in Rohnert Park
Lawrence E. Jones Middle rank: 5 in Rohnert Park
Marguerite Hahn Elementary rank: 8 in Rohnert Park
Monte Vista Elementary rank: 3 in Rohnert Park
Mountain Shadows Middle rank: none in Rohnert Park
Continuation Phoenix High rank: none in Rohnert Park
Rancho Cotate High rank: 5 in Rohnert Park
Richard Crane Elementary rank: none in Rohnert Park
Technology High rank: 10 in Rohnert Park
Technology Middle rank: 3 in Rohnert Park
Thomas Page Academy rank: 4 in Cotati
University Elementary rank: 7 in Rohnert Park
Waldo Rohnert Intermediate rank: 5 in Rohnert Park
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results