Mountain Lakes High
17752 Shasta Dam Boulevard
Shasta Lake, CA 96019
- Compare with other schools in Shasta Lake
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Gateway Unified
- Website: www.gateway-schools.org
- Grades: 10-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Two or More Races||6.82%|
|Hispanic or Latino||2.27%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||2.27%|
Academy of Personalized Learning rank: 8 in Redding
Bass Elementary rank: none in Redding
Buckeye Middle rank: none in Redding
Buckeye School of the Arts rank: 3 in Redding
Canyon Elementary rank: none in Lakehead
Central Valley High rank: 6 in Shasta Lake
Central Valley Intermediate rank: none in Shasta Lake
Cornerstone Charter rank: none in Redding
Deer Creek Elementary rank: none in Shasta Lake
Gateway Adult Education rank: none in Shasta Lake
Gateway Community Day rank: none in Shasta Lake
Gateway Educational Options rank: 2 in Redding
Grand Oaks Elementary rank: 4 in Shasta Lake
Great Partnership Special Education Consortium rank: none in Redding
Lubeles Academy rank: none in Shasta Lake
Mountain Lakes High rank: 3 in Shasta Lake
North Woods Discovery rank: none in Redding
Redding School of the Arts II rank: none in Redding
Rocky Point Charter rank: 4 in Redding
Shasta Lake rank: 4 in Shasta Lake
Shasta Lake Middle rank: none in Shasta Lake
Toyon Elementary rank: none in Shasta Lake
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results