Enterprise Community Day
3200 Adams Ln.
Redding, CA 96002
- Compare with other schools in Redding
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary School
- District: Enterprise Elementary
- Website: www.eesd.net
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 0%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: K-8
- K-3 Class Size: 6
- Core Academic Courses: 9
- GATE students: 9%
- English learners: 4%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 0%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 30%
- Special education within past two years: 4%
- Overall Average Education4: 2.65
- Testing Issues (flags):
In 2013, this school had fewer than 11 valid 2013 STAR test scores. No reliable API can be calculated with so few scores.
(based on the 100% who responded)
|Not a High School
|Two or More||4%|
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 96002:
Alta Mesa Elementary rank: 5 in Redding
Boulder Creek Elementary rank: 8 in Redding
Enterprise Community Day rank: in Redding
Lassen View Elementary rank: 4 in Redding
Mistletoe Elementary rank: 7 in Redding
Parsons Junior High rank: 6 in Redding
Rother Elementary rank: 4 in Redding
Shasta Meadows Elementary rank: 6 in Redding
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)