Shasta County Juvenile Court
2682 Radio Ln.
Redding, CA 96001
- Compare with other schools in Redding
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High School
- District: Shasta County Office of Educat
- Website: www.shastacoe.org
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 50%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 7-12
- GATE students: 0%
- English learners: 0%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 0%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 32%
- Special education within past two years: 36%
- Overall Average Education4: 2.94
- Testing Issues (flags):
In 2013, this school had fewer than 11 valid 2013 STAR test scores. No reliable API can be calculated with so few scores.
(based on the 64% who responded)
|Not a High School
|Two or More||8%|
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 96001:
Chrysalis Charter rank: 8 in Palo Cedro
Magnolia Independent Learning Center rank: 1 in Redding
Oasis Community rank: A in Redding
Phoenix Program rank: in Redding
Shasta County Juvenile Court rank: in Redding
Shasta County Special Education rank: C in Redding
Shasta Independent Learning Center rank: in Redding
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)