Monta Vista High
21840 McClellan Rd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
- Compare with other schools in Cupertino
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High School
- District: Fremont Union High
- Ranking compared to similar schools: 10
- Achieved API growth target: Yes
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 99%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 1%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 9-12
- Core Academic Courses: 30
- GATE students: 5%
- English learners: 3%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 19%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 3%
- Special education within past two years: 6%
- Overall Average Education4: 4.67
- Testing Issues (flags):
A security breach involving social media exposure of 2012-13 test material for the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program and/or the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) has been confirmed at this school site. This school is not eligible for state or federal award recognition during the 2013-14 school year.
(based on the 100% who responded)
|Not a High School
|Two or More||3%|
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 95014:
Community Day rank: in Sunnyvale
Cupertino High rank: 10 in Cupertino
Fremont High rank: 6 in Sunnyvale
Homestead High rank: 10 in Cupertino
Lynbrook High rank: 10 in San Jose
Monta Vista High rank: 10 in Cupertino
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)