1188 Wunderlich Drive
San Jose, CA 95129
- Compare with other schools in San Jose
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Cupertino Union
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Two or More Races||3.33%|
|Hispanic or Latino||0.35%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 100% (96)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Blue Hills Elementary rank: 10 in Saratoga
Boynton High rank: 4 in San Jose
C. B. Eaton Elementary rank: 10 in Cupertino
Christa McAuliffe Elementary rank: 10 in Saratoga
Country Lane Elementary rank: 10 in San Jose
Cupertino High rank: 10 in Cupertino
D. J. Sedgwick Elementary rank: 10 in Cupertino
Discovery Charter rank: 10 in San Jose
Discovery Charter II rank: 8 in San Jose
Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary rank: 10 in Santa Clara
Easterbrook Discovery rank: 9 in San Jose
Forest Hill Elementary rank: 10 in San Jose
George C. Payne Elementary rank: 10 in San Jose
Gussie M. Baker Elementary rank: 10 in San Jose
Joaquin Miller Middle rank: 10 in San Jose
John Muir Elementary rank: 10 in San Jose
L. P. Collins Elementary rank: 10 in Cupertino
Latimer Elementary rank: 9 in San Jose
Leroy Anderson Elementary rank: 5 in San Jose
Lynbrook High rank: 10 in San Jose
Lynhaven Elementary rank: 5 in San Jose
Manuel De Vargas Elementary rank: 8 in San Jose
Moreland Middle rank: 9 in San Jose
Nelson S. Dilworth Elementary rank: 10 in San Jose
Prospect High rank: 9 in Saratoga
R. I. Meyerholz Elementary rank: 10 in San Jose
Sutter Elementary rank: 9 in Santa Clara
Warren E. Hyde Middle rank: 10 in Cupertino
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results