San Antonio Elementary
1721 East San Antonio Street
San Jose, CA 95116
- Compare with other schools in San Jose
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Alum Rock Union Elementary
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||77.72%|
|Two or More Races||2.72%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 100% (66)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
A. J. Dorsa Elementary rank: 3 in San Jose
ACE Alum Rock rank: none in San Jose
ACE Charter High rank: 5 in San Jose
ACE Empower Academy rank: 3 in San Jose
ACE Inspire Academy rank: 5 in San Jose
Adult Education Eastside Union rank: none in San Jose
Anne Darling Elementary rank: 4 in San Jose
Cesar Chavez Elementary rank: 3 in San Jose
Clyde Arbuckle Elementary rank: 1 in San Jose
Downtown College Prep - Alum Rock rank: 6 in San Jose
Downtown College Preparatory Middle rank: 4 in San Jose
KIPP Heartwood Academy rank: 9 in San Jose
Kipp Prize Preparatory Academy rank: 6 in San Jose
L.U.C.H.A. Learning in an Urban Community with High Achievement rank: 5 in San Jose
Lee Mathson Middle rank: 1 in San Jose
McKinley Elementary rank: 2 in San Jose
Renaissance at Mathson rank: 8 in San Jose
Rocketship 9 at Jackson rank: none in San Jose
Rocketship Discovery Prep rank: 7 in San Jose
Rocketship Fuerza Community Prep rank: 6 in San Jose
Rocketship Los Suenos Academy rank: 5 in San Jose
Rocketship Si Se Puede Academy rank: 6 in San Jose
San Jose Community High rank: none in San Jose
San Jose Community Middle rank: none in San Jose
San Jose High rank: 5 in San Jose
San Jose High Academy Plus rank: 1 in San Jose
Selma Olinder Elementary rank: 2 in San Jose
Sunrise Middle rank: 5 in San Jose
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results