325 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
- Compare with other schools in San Francisco
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Francisco Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||76.83%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.22%|
|Two or More Races||1.22%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 46% (25)
- Conditional admission: 54% (29) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Alvarado Elementary rank: 8 in San Francisco
Bryant Elementary rank: 5 in San Francisco
Buena Vista/ Horace Mann K-8 rank: 3 in San Francisco
Cesar Chavez Elementary rank: 1 in San Francisco
Chinese Immersion School at DeAvila rank: 10 in San Francisco
Edison Charter Academy rank: 6 in San Francisco
Everett Middle rank: 5 in San Francisco
George R. Moscone Elementary rank: 6 in San Francisco
Grattan Elementary rank: 9 in San Francisco
Harvey Milk Civil Rights Elementary rank: 6 in San Francisco
Ida B. Wells High rank: 1 in San Francisco
James Lick Middle rank: 2 in San Francisco
John Muir Elementary rank: 2 in San Francisco
John O'Connell High rank: 4 in San Francisco
KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy rank: 6 in San Francisco
Las Americas Children Center rank: none in San Francico
Marshall Elementary rank: 4 in San Francisco
McKinley Elementary rank: 9 in San Francisco
Mission High rank: 3 in San Francisco
New Traditions Elementary rank: 9 in San Francisco
Raphael Weill Children Center rank: none in San Francisco
Rooftop Elementary rank: 8 in San Francisco
Rosa Parks Elementary rank: 6 in San Francisco
S.F. County Civic Center Secondary rank: none in San Francisco
S.F. International High rank: 3 in San Francisco
Tenderloin Community rank: 2 in San Francisco
The New School of San Francisco rank: none in San Francisco
Theresa S. Mahler Children Center rank: none in San Francisco
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results