Green Valley High
35948 Susan Street
Yucaipa, CA 92399
- Compare with other schools in Yucaipa
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||*|
|Average Math Score||*|
|Percent Tested||1.3% (1 out of 80 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||43.09%|
|Two or More Races||0.81%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.81%|
Calimesa Elementary rank: 1 in Yucaipa
Canyon Middle rank: none in Yucaipa
CECA Competitive Edge Charter Academy rank: 8 in Yucaipa
Chapman Heights Elementary rank: 7 in Yucaipa
Dunlap Elementary rank: 5 in Yucaipa
Green Valley High rank: 3 in Yucaipa
Green Valley Independent Study rank: none in Yucaipa
Inland Leaders Charter rank: 8 in Yucaipa
Meadow Creek Elementary rank: none in Yucaipa
Mesa View Middle rank: 7 in Calimesa
Oak View High School & Education Center rank: 1 in Yucaipa
Park View Middle rank: 7 in Yucaipa
Ridgeview Elementary rank: 6 in Yucaipa
Special Education Facility rank: none in Yucaipa
Valley Elementary rank: 2 in Yucaipa
Wildwood Canyon (Special Educa) rank: none in Yucaipa
Wildwood Elementary rank: 6 in Yucaipa
Yucaipa Adult Education rank: none in Yucaipa
Yucaipa Early Childhood Education Center rank: none in Yucaipa
Yucaipa Elementary rank: none in Yucaipa
Yucaipa High rank: 7 in Yucaipa
Yucaipa High Ninth Grade Campus rank: none in Yucaipa
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results