3775 North Waterman Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92404
- Compare with other schools in San Bernardino
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Bernardino City Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||67.64%|
|Two or More Races||2.18%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.73%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 98% (97)
- Conditional admission: 1% (1) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
ASA Charter rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Arrowhead Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Arrowview Middle rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Barton Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Belvedere Elementary rank: 5 in Highland
Bob Holcomb Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Bradley Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Cajon High rank: 7 in San Bernardino
Center For Learning and Educational Success rank: none in San Bernardino
Davidson Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Del Rosa Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Del Vallejo Middle rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Fairfax Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
George Brown Jr. Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Golden Valley Middle rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Hillside Elementary rank: 9 in San Bernardino
Hunt Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Inland Career Education Center rank: none in San Bernardino
Lincoln Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Marshall Elementary rank: 3 in San Bernardino
Newmark Elementary rank: 4 in San Bernardino
North Park Elementary rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Pacific High rank: 4 in San Bernardino
San Bernardino County Juvenile Detention and Assessment Center rank: 1 in San Bernardino
San Bernardino High rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Shandin Hills Middle rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Taft T. Newman Leadership Academy rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Wilson Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results