9963 Richardson Street
San Bernardino, CA 92408
- Compare with other schools in San Bernardino
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Redlands Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||62.06%|
|Two or More Races||4.3%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.19%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 94% (88)
- Conditional admission: 5% (5) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
Victoria Elementary rank: 5 in San Bernardino
Public Safety Academy rank: 3 in San Bernardino
Norton Space and Aeronautics Academy rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Ballington Academy for the Arts and Sciences - San Bernardino rank: none in San Bernardino
Mission Elementary rank: 8 in Redlands
STAR at Anderson Community Day rank: none in San Bernardino
SOAR Charter Academy rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Gorman Learning Center rank: 6 in Redlands
H. Frank Dominguez Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Indian Springs High rank: 4 in San Bernardino
San Bernardino City Community Day rank: none in San Bernardino
Anderson rank: none in San Bernardino
Options for Youth-San Bernardino rank: 3 in San Bernardino
Bing Wong Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Community School/Independent Alternative Education rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Grove rank: 9 in Redlands
East Valley Community rank: none in Redlands
Curtis Middle rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Warm Springs Elementary rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Lankershim Elementary rank: 2 in Highland
Sierra High rank: 1 in San Bernardino
E. Neal Roberts Elementary rank: 3 in San Bernardino
Colton-Redlands-Yucaipa ROP rank: none in Redlands
Bryn Mawr Elementary rank: 8 in Loma Linda
Cooley Ranch Elementary rank: 3 in Colton
Alta Vista South Public Charter rank: 2 in San Bernardino
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results