9775 Vernon Avenue
Montclair, CA 91763
- Compare with other schools in Montclair
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Intermediate/Middle Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Ontario-Montclair
- Grades: 7-8
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*", if present, indicates scores are not available (too few)
Calculated Percentiles from California School Ratings:
|English Language Arts/Literacy||Mathematics|
|Grade||Percentile||Students Tested||Percentile||Students Tested|
Weighted average for this school's Math and English test scores: 34.19%1-c
This school is in the 37.12th percentile1-d when compared to other schools of the same type: Intermediate/Middle/Junior High
7th Grade Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
Adult Education rank: none in Upland
Baldy View Elementary rank: 4 in Upland
Buena Vista Arts-Integrated rank: 6 in Montclair
Cabrillo Elementary rank: 5 in Upland
Chaffey High rank: 7 in Ontario
Citrus Elementary rank: 3 in Upland
Claremont Adult rank: none in Claremont
Community Day rank: none in Claremont
El Camino Elementary rank: 4 in Ontario
Elderberry Elementary rank: 4 in Ontario
Hawthorne Elementary rank: 2 in Ontario
Hillside High rank: 4 in Upland
Howard Elementary rank: 5 in Montclair
Kingsley Elementary rank: 3 in Montclair
Lehigh Elementary rank: 2 in Montclair
Mission Elementary rank: 2 in Ontario
Montclair High rank: 7 in Montclair
Monte Vista Elementary rank: 4 in Montclair
Montera Elementary rank: 3 in Montclair
Montvue Elementary rank: 2 in Pomona
Moreno Elementary rank: 4 in Montclair
Oakmont Elementary rank: 4 in Claremont
Oaks Middle rank: 5 in Ontario
Continuation San Antonio High rank: 3 in Claremont
Serrano Middle rank: 5 in Montclair
Vina Danks Middle rank: 3 in Ontario
Vista del Valle Elementary rank: 7 in Claremont
West End Community rank: none in Montclair
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results