Abraham Lincoln Elementary
444 East Olive Street
Colton, CA 92324
- Compare with other schools in Colton
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Colton Joint Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||96.14%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 94% (116)
- Conditional admission: 3% (4) 6
- Medical exemptions: 1% (1)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 2% (2)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Alice Birney Elementary rank: 1 in Colton
Alta Vista South Public Charter rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Casa Ramona Academy for Technology, Community, and Education rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Colton High rank: 5 in Colton
Colton Middle rank: 2 in Colton
Community School/Independent Alternative Education rank: 1 in San Bernardino
Cooley Ranch Elementary rank: 3 in Colton
East Valley Community rank: none in Redlands
Ernest Garcia Elementary rank: 5 in Colton
Georgia Morris Elementary rank: 3 in Colton
Hardy Brown College Prep rank: 5 in San Bernardino
Kelley Elementary rank: 2 in Rialto
Lytle Creek Elementary rank: 2 in San Bernardino
Middle College High rank: 10 in San Bernardino
Options for Youth-San Bernardino rank: 3 in San Bernardino
Paul Rogers Elementary rank: 1 in Colton
Ramona-Alessandro Elementary rank: 4 in San Bernardino
Richardson Prep Hi rank: 10 in San Bernardino
SOAR Charter Academy rank: 4 in San Bernardino
San Salvador Preschool rank: none in Colton
Continuation Slover Mountain High rank: 1 in Colton
The Academy of the Inland Empire rank: none in San Bernardino
Ulysses Grant Elementary rank: 3 in Colton
Urbita Elementary rank: 3 in San Bernardino
Washington High rank: 2 in Colton
William G. Jehue Middle rank: 2 in Colton
William McKinley Elementary rank: 2 in Colton
Woodrow Wilson Elementary rank: 3 in Colton
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results