Buena Vista Continuation High
13509 Ramona Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
- Compare with other schools in Chino
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Chino Valley Unified
- Website: http://buenavista.chino.k12.ca.us
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||*|
|Average Math Score||*|
|Percent Tested||2.3% (3 out of 130 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||78.66%|
|Two or More Races||1.83%|
Alicia Cortez Elementary rank: 5 in Chino
Anna A. Borba Fundamental Elementary rank: 7 in Chino
Boys Republic High rank: 2 in Chino Hills
Canyon Hills Junior High rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Chaparral Elementary rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Chino High rank: 7 in Chino
Chino Hills High rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Chino Valley Adult rank: none in Chino
Chino Valley Learning Academy rank: none in Chino Hills
Colony High rank: 7 in Ontario
Dickson Elementary rank: 2 in Chino
Don Antonio Lugo High rank: 6 in Chino
E. J. Marshall Elementary rank: 5 in Chino
Eagle Canyon Elementary rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Edwin Rhodes Elementary rank: 10 in Chino
Gerald F. Litel Elementary rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Glenmeade Elementary rank: 7 in Chino Hills
Howard Cattle Elementary rank: 6 in Chino
Lyle S. Briggs Fundamental rank: 7 in Chino
Magnolia Junior High rank: 5 in Chino
Michael G. Wickman Elementary rank: 10 in Chino Hills
Newman Elementary rank: 2 in Chino
Oxford Preparatory Academy - Chino Valley rank: 10 in Chino
Ramona Junior High rank: 4 in Chino
Robert O. Townsend Junior High rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Rolling Ridge Elementary rank: 10 in Chino Hills
Ruben S. Ayala High rank: 9 in Chino Hills
Walnut Avenue Elementary rank: 3 in Chino
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results