Alta Loma High
8880 Baseline Road
Alta Loma, CA 91701
- Compare with other schools in Alta Loma
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- District: Chaffey Joint Union High
- Website: www.cjuhsd.net
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||535|
|Average Math Score||530|
|Percent Tested||76.8% (476 out of 620 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||53.65%|
|Two or More Races||1.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.59%|
Alta Loma High rank: 9 in Alta Loma
Canyon View High rank: none in Ontario
Chaffey Adult rank: none in Ontario
Chaffey Community Day rank: none in Ontario
Chaffey District Online High rank: 7 in Ontario
Chaffey High rank: 7 in Ontario
Colony High rank: 7 in Ontario
Dominga High rank: none in Ontario
Etiwanda High rank: 8 in Etiwanda
Los Osos High rank: 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Montclair High rank: 7 in Montclair
Mountain Alternative High rank: none in Montclair
Ontario High rank: 7 in Ontario
Rancho Cucamonga High rank: 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Upland High rank: none in Upland
Continuation Valley View High rank: 2 in Ontario
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results