3401 Fong Ranch Road
Sacramento, CA 95834
- Compare with other schools in Sacramento
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Natomas Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||*|
|Average Math Score||*|
|Percent Tested||0.7% (1 out of 145 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||39.84%|
|Two or More Races||5.47%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.78%|
American Lakes Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Bannon Creek Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Discovery High rank: 2 in Sacramento
H. Allen Hight Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
H. Allen Hight Middle rank: none in Sacramento
Heron rank: 7 in Sacramento
Inderkum High rank: 6 in Sacramento
Jefferson Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Leroy F. Greene Middle rank: none in Sacramento
Leroy Greene Academy rank: 7 in Sacramento
Middle Natomas Charter rank: none in Sacramento
Natomas Charter rank: 10 in Sacramento
Natomas Community Day rank: none in Sacramento
Natomas Gateways Middle rank: 2 in Sacramento
Natomas High rank: 4 in Sacramento
Natomas Middle rank: 2 in Sacramento
Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep rank: 10 in Sacramento
Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep Elementary rank: none in Sacramento
Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep Middle rank: 9 in Sacramento
Natomas Park Elementary rank: 5 in Sacramento
Sacramento Valley Technical High rank: none in Sacramento
Two Rivers Elementary rank: 5 in Sacramento
Westlake Charter rank: 9 in Sacramento
Westlake Charter Middle rank: none in Sacramento
Witter Ranch Elementary rank: 6 in Sacramento
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results